NCERT Solutions The candidates who are studying under CBSE board and in search for NCERT Solutions can refer to this article to this article. In this article, we have listed down the NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to Class 12 for all the subjects updated for new academic session 2019-20 in PDF format. The NCERT Solutions for class 1 to class 12 has been written in order to help the students in all the level of grades. NCERT.APP has given detailed solutions for all the questions keeping the marking scheme for each question.
This in turn, helps you ace the exam with colourful grades. These NCERT Solutions PDF will not only help students to score good marks in their class tests, board exams but also helps to clear the toughest competitive exams like NEET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, AIIMS etc., Read on to find out everything about NCERT Solutions for all the classes here.
About NCERT: The National Council of Educational Research and Training, http://ncert.nic.in/ is an autonomous organization which works under the government of India for the improvement of school education. CBSE board and some state boards schools such as UP Board, MP Board, Gujarat Board, Bihar, Uttarakhand and many other state boards schools follow the curriculum & textbooks prescribed by NCERT.
NCERT Solutions For Class 1 to Class 12
The NCERT Solutions for Class 1 to Class 12 which are provided in this article are for free of cost. The main objective of this article is to help students to provide a strong foundation over all the subjects which are covered under their curriculum.
NCERT Solutions for all the subjects in Class 12 can be found from the following table. Working on Class 12 NCERT solutions is really important as the class 12 syllabus is more or less the same as the competitive exam syllabus such as JEE, NEET etc., So students who have strong command over class 12 NCERT Solutions can easily crack the competitive exams without any difficulty. Just click on the link in following NCERT Class 12 Solutions table and practice away the questions which you want to.
- Class 12 Maths
- Physics Class 12
- Chemistry Class 12
- Class 12 Biology
- Class 12 English
- Class 12 English Vistas
- Class 12 English Flamingo
- Class 12 Hindi
- Class 12 Hindi Aroh (आरोह भाग 2)
- Class 12 Hindi Vitan (वितान भाग 2)
- Class 12 Sanskrit
- Class 12 History
- Class 12 Geography
- Class 12 Economics
- Class 12 Macro Economics
- Class 12 Micro Economics
- Class 12 Political Science
- Class 12 Business Studies
- Class 12 Accountancy
- Class 12 Sociology
- Class 12 Psychology
- Class 12 Entrepreneurship
- Class 12 Computer Science (C++)
- Class 12 Computer Science (Python)
From the following table, students can find NCERT Solutions for class 11 Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English Commerce, Business Studies, Computer Science etc., Solving NCERT Solutions for class 11 will help you to solve the NCERT Class 12 questions. NCERT Solutions for class 11 is provided by the best teachers in order to help students of class 11 to ace the class 11 exam with decent grades. Class 11 NCERT solutions will not only help students to secure a good score in class 11 board exams but also helps to crack the engineering and medical competitive entrance exams.
- Class 11 Maths
- Class 11 Physics
- Class 11 Chemistry
- Class 11 Biology
- Class 11 English
- Class 11 English Hornbill
- Class 11 English Snapshots
- Class 11 English Woven Words
- Class 11 Hindi
- Class 11 Hindi Aroh (आरोह भाग 1)
- Class 11 Hindi Vitan (वितान भाग 1)
- Class 11 Sanskrit
- Class 11 History
- Class 11 Geography
- Class 11 Economics
- Class 11 Indian Economic Development
- Class 11 Statistics for Economics
- Class 11 Political Science
- Class 11 Business Studies
- Class 11 Accountancy
- Class 11 Psychology
- Class 11 Sociology
- Class 11 Entrepreneurship
- Class 11 Computer Science (Python)
Candidates who are preparing for the Class 10 board examination must be aware of NCERT Solutions for Class 10. Class 10 plays a major role in choosing the career stream in the higher secondary level. So students who want to shine in grade 10 must score high in Class 10. For that having the detailed knowledge of the NCERT Solutions Class 10 is a must. From the following table, students can find NCERT solutions for Class 10. With the help of class 10 NCERT solutions students will not only make a good grade in class 10 but will be also able to crack the competitive exams without any difficulty.
Just click on the links in the following table to master the Class 10 Maths, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), English English Literature Reader, First Flight, Footprints Without Feet, and English Main Course Book (MCB), Hindi (Sanchayan, Sparsh, Kshitiz, Kritika), Social Science (Economics – Understanding Economic Development, History – India and the Contemporary World – II, Geography – Contemporary India – II, Civics (Political Science) – Democratic Politics, Disaster management), Sanskrit and Foundation of Information Technology available in FREE PDF format.
- Class 10 Maths
- Class 10 Science
- Class 10 Social Science
- Class 10 English
- Class 10 English Literature Reader
- Class 10 English First Flight
- Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet
- Class 10 English Main Course Book
- Class 10 English Workbook Solutions
- Class 10 Hindi
- Class 10 Hindi Sanchayan
- Class 10 Hindi Sparsh
- Class 10 Hindi Kshitiz
- Class 10 Hindi Kritika
- Class 10 Sanskrit
- Class 10 Foundation of Information Technology
From the following table students can find out the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science, Hindi, Maths and English. Students who are preparing for the exams like Olympiad, NTSE must have a strong foundation over the NCERT Solutions for Class 9. As most of the questions in these exams are derived from the NCERT curriculum so in order to crack these exams students must have a strong command over NCERT Solutions for Class 9.
Those students who are in search of NCERT Solutions for class 9 Maths, Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), English English Literature Reader, Moments, Beehive, English Workbook and English Main Course Book (MCB), Hindi (Sanchayan, Sparsh, Kshitiz, Kritika), Social Science (Economics , History – India and the Contemporary World – I, Geography – Contemporary India – I, Civics (Political Science) – Democratic Politics ), Sanskrit and Foundation of Information Technology can find out from the following table.
- Class 9 Maths
- Class 9 Science
- Class 9 Social Science
- Class 9 English
- Class 9 English Literature Reader
- Class 9 English Moments
- Class 9 English Beehive
- Class 9 English Main Course Book
- Class 9 English Workbook
- Class 9 Hindi
- Class 9 Hindi Sparsh
- Class 9 Hindi Sanchayan
- Class 9 Hindi Kritika
- Class 9 Hindi kshitiz
- Class 9 Sanskrit
- Class 9 Foundation of Information Technology
Students who are in search of NCERT Solutions for Class 8 can find out from the following table. The NCERT Solutions for class 8 is solved by the best teachers in India in order to help students to score good marks in class 8. Working on NCERT solutions for class 8 will not only help candidates to secure good marks in 8th grade but it will also help students to clear the exams such as Olympiads, NTSE etc.,
From the table below candidates can find out the NCERT solutions for class 8 Maths, Science, English (English – It So Happened, Honeydew), Hindi, and Social Science.
- Class 8 Maths
- Class 8 Science
- Class 8 Social Science
- Class 8 Social Science Geography
- Class 8 Social Science History
- Class 8 Social Science Civics
- Class 8 English
- Class 8 English It So Happened
- Class 8 English Honeydew
- Class 8 Hindi
- Class 8 Sanskrit
The NCERT Solutions for Class 7 is designed to provide a strong foundation in all the subjects for the students of class 7. So the students who are in search of NCERT Solutions for Class 7 questions and answers can directly refer to the questions & answers below. We have included all the important questions from similar to that of your Class 7 notes to help you get a decent score in the final CBSE Class 7 exams. Click on the table below to find out Solutions for Class 7 English, Maths, Science, Social Science and Hindi here.
- Class 7 Maths
- Class 7 Science
- Class 7 Social Science
- Class 7 Social Science Civics
- Class 7 Social Science Geography
- Class 7 Social Science History
- Class 7 English
- Class 7 Sanskrit
- Class 7 Hindi
- Class 7 English An Alien Hand Supplementary Reader
- Class 7 English Honeycomb
In the following table, we have provided you with Class 6 NCERT Solutions. The NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science, Maths, English, Hindi is solved by the experts of NCERT.APP to help the students of class 6 to secure good marks in all the subjects.
NCERT solutions for class 6 gives you a strong foundation for every concept. Working on NCERT solutions will ensure a smooth and clear understanding of all the advanced concepts. Also according to the HRD ministry, NCERT Solutions For Class 6 will play a major role in competitive exams like Olympoids, IMO, MTSE, NSEP etc., Read on to find out NCERT Solutions For Class 6 Science, Maths, Hindi, English.
- Class 6 Maths
- Class 6 Science
- Class 6 Social Science
- Class 6 Social Science Geography
- Class 6 Social Science History
- Class 6 Social Science Civics
- Class 6 English
- Class 6 English Honeysuckle
- Class 6 English A Pact with the sun
- Class 6 English Grammar
- Class 6 English Letter Writing
- Class 6 Hindi
- Class 6 Sanskrit
NCERT Solutions for Class 5 is given in the following table. So the candidates who are looking for class 5 NCERT Solutions can find out from the following table.
In the following table, we have provided Solutions for Class 4 English, Hindi, Maths and EVS. All the Class 4 NCERT Solutions are provided with detailed solutions in easy understanding language.
Class 3 English, Maths, EVS and Hindi are tabulated below. In the following article, we have given chapter-wise Class 3 NCERT solutions for all the subjects.
NCERT Solutions for Class 2
Students who are in search for Class 2 NCERT Solutions can find solutions for all the subjects. We did not miss any chapters in each of the subjects. This in turn, helps you not only in exams but also helps you complete your home works and assignments on time.
NCERT Solutions for Class 1
Students who are in search of NCERT Solutions in PDF for Class 1 can click on the direct links in the following table. In the following table, we have provided NCERT Solutions for Class 1 Maths, English and Hindi. We have enlisted all the chapters in each subject.
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Maths
CBSE NCERT Sols for Class 12 Maths in PDF form to free download or use online for CBSE, KSEEB, Kerala, Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 2 Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 3 Matrices
- Chapter 4 Determinants
- Chapter 5 Continuity and Differentiability
- Chapter 6 Application of Derivatives
- Chapter 7 Integrals
- Chapter 8 Application of Integrals
- Chapter 9 Differential Equations
- Chapter 10 Vector Algebra
- Chapter 11 Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 12 Linear Programming
- Chapter 13 Probability
Class 12 Physics NCERT Solutions
CBSE NCERT Sols for Class 12 Physics in PDF form to free download or use online for CBSE, Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Electric Charges And Fields
- Chapter 2 Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Chapter 3 Current Electricity
- Chapter 4 Moving Charges And Magnetism
- Chapter 5 Magnetism And Matter
- Chapter 6 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 7 Alternating Current
- Chapter 8 Electromagnetic Waves
- Chapter 9 Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Chapter 10 Wave Optics
- Chapter 11 Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
- Chapter 12 Atoms
- Chapter 13 Nuclei
- Chapter 14 Semiconductor Electronics Materials Devices And Simple Circuits
- Chapter 15 Communication Systems
Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
CBSE NCERT Sols for Class 12 Chemistry in PDF form to free download or use online for KSEEB, CBSE, Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, Kerala and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 The Solid State
- Chapter 2 Solutions
- Chapter 3 Electro chemistry
- Chapter 4 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 The p Block Elements
- Chapter 8 The d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 Alcohols Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 Amines
- Chapter 14 Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 Polymers
- Chapter 16 Chemistry in Everyday Life
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, CBSE, KSEEB, Kerala and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Sets
- Chapter 2 Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3 Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 4 Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Chapter 5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 6 Linear Inequalities
- Chapter 7 Permutation and Combinations
- Chapter 8 Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 9 Sequences and Series
- Chapter 10 Straight Lines Exercise 10.1
- Chapter 11 Conic Sections
- Chapter 12 Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Chapter 13 Limits and Derivatives
- Chapter 14 Mathematical Reasoning
- Chapter 15 Statistics
- Chapter 16 Probability
Class 11 Physics NCERT Solutions
CBSE NCERT Sols for Class 11 Physics in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, CBSE, and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Physical World
- Chapter 2 Units and Measurements
- Chapter 3 Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4 Motion in a plane
- Chapter 5 Laws of motion
- Chapter 6 Work Energy and power
- Chapter 7 System of particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8 Gravitation
- Chapter 9 Mechanical Properties Of Solids
- Chapter 10 Mechanical Properties Of Fluids
- Chapter 11 Thermal Properties of matter
- Chapter 12 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13 Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14 Oscillations
- Chapter 15 Waves
Class 11 Chemistry NCERT Solutions
CBSE NCERT Sols for Class 11 Chemistry in PDF form to free download or use online for UP Board, MP Board, CBSE, KSEEB, Kerala and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chapter 2 Structure of The Atom
- Chapter 3 Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chapter 4 Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chapter 5 States of Matter
- Chapter 6 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 7 Equilibrium
- Chapter 8 Redox Reactions
- Chapter 9 Hydrogen
- Chapter 10 The sBlock Elements
- Chapter 11 The pBlock Elements
- Chapter 12 Organic Chemistry: Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Chapter 13 Hydrocarbons
- Chapter 14 Environmental Chemistry
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, CBSE, KSEEB, Kerala and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Real Numbers
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 4 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 5 Arithmetic Progressions
- Chapter 6 Triangles
- Chapter 7 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 8 Introduction to Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Areas Related to Circles
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, CBSE and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2 Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3 Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 4 Carbon and Its Compounds
- Chapter 5 Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6 Life Processes
- Chapter 7 Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8 How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9 Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10 Light Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11 Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12 Electricity
- Chapter 13 Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14 Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15 Our Environment
- Chapter 16 Management of Natural Resources
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, CBSE and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Number systems
- Chapter 2 Polynomials
- Chapter 3 Coordinate Geometry
- Chapter 4 Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Chapter 5 Introduction to Euclid Geometry
- Chapter 6 Lines and Angles
- Chapter 7 Triangles
- Chapter 8 Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 9 Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Constructions
- Chapter 12 Heron’s Formula
- Chapter 13 Surface Areas and Volumes
- Chapter 14 Statistics
- Chapter 15 Probability
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, CBSE and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Matter in Our Surroundings
- Chapter 2 Is Matter Around Us Pure
- Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules
- Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom
- Chapter 5 The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Chapter 6 Tissues
- Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- Chapter 8 Motion
- Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion
- Chapter 10 Gravitation
- Chapter 11 Work, Power And Energy
- Chapter 12 Sound
- Chapter 13 Why Do we Fall Ill
- Chapter 14 Natural Resources
- Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources
Class 8 Maths NCERT Solutions
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Maths in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, CBSE and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Rational Numbers
- Chapter 2 Linear Equations in One Variable
- Chapter 3 Understanding Quadrilaterals
- Chapter 4 Practical Geometry
- Chapter 5 Data Handling
- Chapter 6 Squares and Square Roots
- Chapter 7 Cubes and Cube Roots
- Chapter 8 Comparing Quantities
- Chapter 9 Algebraic Expressions and Identities
- Chapter 10 Visualising Solid Shapes
- Chapter 11 Mensuration
- Chapter 12 Exponents and Powers
- Chapter 13 Direct and Indirect proportions
- Chapter 14 Factorisation
- Chapter 15 Introduction to Graphs
- Chapter 16 Playing with Numbers
Class 8 Science NCERT Solutions
CBSE NCERT Solutions for Class 8 Science in PDF form to free download or use online for Gujarat Board, UP Board, MP Board, CBSE, KSEEB, Kerala and other board following NCERT books.
- Chapter 1 Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2 Microorganisms: Friend and Foe
- Chapter 3 Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4 Materials: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 5 Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6 Combustion and Flame
- Chapter 7 Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 8 Cell Structure and Functions
- Chapter 9 Reproduction in Animals
- Chapter 10 Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Chapter 11 Force and Pressure
- Chapter 12 Friction
- Chapter 13 Sound
- Chapter 14 Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 15 Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter 16 Light
- Chapter 17 Stars and the Solar System
- Chapter 18 Pollution of Air and Water
Advantages of Solving NCERT Solutions From This Page
- Gives You In-depth knowledge Easily Understandable Language:In this article, we ensure that each and every question is provided with detailed solution along with the In-depth knowledge for every solution. This in turn, helps you to build a strong foundation over each and every question. Knowing the In-depth knowledge of each and every question helps you also to crack the competitive exams.
- Helps You To Understand The Fundamentals Concepts Better: All the NCERT Solutions in Hindi and English which are provided on this page helps you to understand the fundamentals concepts better. And if your fundamentals are strong then you can easily crack any competitive exam easily.
- Detailed Solution For Each Question: For each and every question you can find detailed solutions. Our experts have solved each and every question keeping various parameters in mind such as marking scheme for the question, type of the question etc., where this helps you not to even miss a single mark.
- Follows only CBSE Curriculum for Solutions of NCERT Books: We follow only the curriculum prescribed NCERT. So that the students will find all the questions which are present in the NCERT book.
- Covers Each and Every Problem in NCERT Book: We ensure that we have covered all the questions that are present in the NCERT book in order to make your job hassle-free. So students don’t need to switch from one page to another page to find the CBSE NCERT solutions as all the solutions are present in this page itself. Download NCERT Sol PDF to access in offline mode and read it any time any where.
Your performance in the foundation exams will play a role in determining your admission into higher classes all the way to a good college or even your dream college!
Please also check our NCERT Solutions app which we have launched recently for Class 6 – Class 12.
Now that you are provided all the necessary information regarding CBSE NCERT Sols for Class 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 in English Medium as well as हिंदी मीडियम Updated for new academic session 2019-20 in PDF and we hope this detailed article is helpful. If you have any query regarding this article or NCERT Sols for Class 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th, leave your comments in the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions on NCERT Solutions
Where to download NCERT Solutions for all classes and Subjects?
The NCERT Solutions for all classes and subjects can be viewed online as well as downloaded from ncert.app. The detailed answers for the questions present in the NCERT textbook are solved by subject experts at ncert.app.
Difference between NCERT and CBSE?
CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education is a board which is the governing body while NCERT or National Council of Educational Research and Training is the counsel. NCERT is also known as the publishing body or publisher. CBSE schools in India recommends the NCERT textbooks to the students. In short, CBSE is a board whereas NCERT is a council.
What is NCERT and its functions?
The full form of NCERT is National Council of Educational Research and Training. It is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India, aiming to assist and advise the Central as well as the State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. A few, but major, goal of NCERT are as follows:
- To gear up, encourage and correlate research in areas connected with school education
- To put together and publish textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals, digital materials, and other study materials.
- To organise pre-service and in-service training of teachers along with developing and distributing innovative educational techniques and practices
The function of NCERT is to conduct and support educational research and to offer training in educational research methodology.
Is NCERT is the best resource for board exam ?
It is a widely known fact that NCERT books are the best for CBSE board exam preparation. But then again, simply byhearting the NCERT books a few weeks before the exams is not going to help the students with anything. Students should be thorough with the NCERT books well ahead of the board exam, giving them ample time to practice more questions from other reference books like RS Aggarwal, RD Sharma etc. Once done with studying and practicing with the books, students should solve the sample papers as well as previous year question papers to get an idea of the question paper pattern.
What is NCERT Exemplar and where can we get it’s Solutions?
NCERT Exemplars are basically practice-books that contain additional questions of a higher level, apart from NCERT textbooks, and are meant for providing comprehensive and thorough learning. The NCERT exemplar books accommodate numerous conceptual sums, which cover not only CBSE board exams, but also the competitive exams like JEE Mains and JEE advanced. The solutions for the questions or problems present in the NCERT Exemplar can be viewed online or downloaded from ncert.app.