NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English – In this article we have included all the details regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English. Working on CBSE Class 10 NCERT Solutions for class 10 English will help candidates to build a strong foundation over the subject English.
It is necessary that every student should have a strong command over the language as English plays a major role in every student’s life. Also, English is considered to scoring subject in class 10. So, the students who wish to make a good grade in class 10, can work on the subject English to ace the exam with colorful grades.
In this article, we will provide you with all the necessary information regarding NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English. Read on to find out everything about NCERT Solutions for class 10 English literature and course book.
Class 10 English NCERT Solutions
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Communicative English
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Literature Reader
- Chapter 1 Two Gentlemen of Verona
- Chapter 2 Mrs. Packletide’s Tiger
- Chapter 3 The Letter
- Chapter 4 A Shady Plot
- Chapter 5 Patol Babu, Film Star
- Chapter 6 Virtually True
- Chapter 7 The Frog and the Nightingale
- Chapter 8 Mirror
- Chapter 9 Not Marble, nor the Gilded Monuments
- Chapter 10 Ozymandias
- Chapter 11 The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
- Chapter 12 Snake
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Language and Literature
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight (Prose)
- Chapter 1 A Letter to God
- Chapter 2 Nelson Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
- Chapter 3 Two Stories about Flying
- Chapter 4 From the Diary of Anne Frank
- Chapter 5 The Hundred Dresses – I
- Chapter 6 The Hundred Dresses – II
- Chapter 7 Glimpses of India
- Chapter 8 Mijbil the Otter
- Chapter 9 Madam Rides the Bus
- Chapter 10 The Sermon at Benares
- Chapter 11 The Proposal
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English First Flight (Poem)
- Chapter 1 Dust of Snow
- Chapter 2 Fire and Ice
- Chapter 3 A Tiger in the Zoo
- Chapter 4 How to Tell Wild Animals
- Chapter 5 The Ball Poem
- Chapter 6 Amanda
- Chapter 7 Animals
- Chapter 8 The Trees
- Chapter 9 Fog
- Chapter 10 The Tale of Custard the Dragon
- Chapter 11 For Anne Gregory
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Supplementary Reader Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 1 A Triumph of Surgery
- Chapter 2 The Thief’s Story
- Chapter 3 The Midnight Visitor
- Chapter 4 A Question of Trust
- Chapter 5 Footprints without Feet
- Chapter 6 The Making of a Scientist
- Chapter 7 The Necklace
- Chapter 8 The Hack Driver
- Chapter 9 Bholi
- Chapter 10 The Book that Saved the Earth
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Extended Reading Text / Novels / Long Reading Text
- The Story of My Life Summary By Helen Keller (Unabridged Edition)
- The Story of My Life By Helen Keller (Unabridged Edition)
- The Diary of a Young Girl Summary By Anne Frank
- The Diary of a Young Girl By Anne Frank
CBSE Class 10 English Main Course Book Solutions and Answers
CBSE Class 10 English Main Course Book MCB Solutions and Answers
Unit 1 Health and Medicine
- Health and Medicine Introduction
- A. Do Indians Get Enough Sleep ?
- B. Laughter – The Best Medicine
- C. “Whopping Walter” Hudson
- D. The World of Sports
- E. Nature’s Medicines
Unit 2 Education
- Education Introduction
- A. My struggle for an Education
- B. Educating the Girl Child
- C. Inclusive Education
- D. Vocational Education
Unit 3 Science
- Science Introduction
- A. Promise for the Future : Renewable Energy
- B. Pluggin into Future
- C. Space Travel
- D. Letters from the planet Aurigae II
Unit 4 Environment
- Environment Introduction
- A. Treading the Green Path: Towards Preservation
- B. Heroes of the Environment
- C. Let’s Clean up
- D. A Tale of Three Villages
- E. Geological Heritage
Unit 5 Travel and Tourism
- Travel and Tourism Introduction
- A. Land of All Seasons
- B. Eco Tourism
- C. The Emerald Islands
- D. Promoting Tourism
Unit 6 National Integration
- National Integration Introduction
- A. Unity in Diversity
- B. Challenges to National Integration
- C. Spirit of Unity
- D. Mile Sur Mera Tumhara
CBSE Class 10 English Workbook Solutions and Answers
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Workbook
- Unit 1 Determiners
- Unit 2 Tenses
- Integrated Grammar Practice 1
- Unit 3 Subject – Verb Agreement
- Unit 4 Non Finites
- Integrated Grammar Practice 2
- Unit 5 Relatives
- Unit 6 Connectors
- Integrated Grammar Practice 3
- Unit 7 Conditionals
- Unit 8 Comparison
- Integrated Grammar Practice 4
- Unit 9 Avoiding Repetition
- Unit 10 Nominalisation
- Integrated Grammar Practice 5
- Unit 11 Modals-Expressing Attitudes
- Integrated Grammar Practice 6
- Unit 12 Active and Passive
- Integrated Grammar Practice 7
- Unit 13 Reported Speech
- Integrated Grammar Practice 8
- Unit 14 Prepositions
- Integrated Grammar Practice 9
CBSE Class 10 English Reading
CBSE Class 10 English Writing
CBSE Class 10 English Grammar
A. Resource Material
- Active and Passive Voice
- Subject-Verb Concord
- Direct and Indirect Speech
B. Integrated Grammar
For More Resources
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Chapter Wise Question Bank
- CBSE Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet Chapter Wise Question Bank
- CBSE Class 10 English First Flight Extra Questions
- CBSE Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet Extra Questions
- CBSE Revision Notes for Class 10 English First Flight
- CBSE Revision Notes for Class 10 English Footprints Without Feet
- How to Score Good Marks in Class 10 English?
- How to Attempt English Paper Class 10?
- How to write a Story in English Exam Class 10?
- Which Book is Best for English Class 10?
- Which section to attempt first in English Board Exam Class 10?
More Resources for CBSE Class 10
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Social
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Hindi
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Sanskrit
- NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Foundation of IT
- RD Sharma Class 10 Solutions
FAQs on NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English
1. Which is the best guide for English for Class 10 CBSE?
ncert.app NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Literature can ace up the exam preparation. You can have a strong command over the English Language with NCERT Solutions.
2. How can I study well for English Class 10?
Make use of the preparation resources like ncert.app Study Material, Books, NCERT Solutions for Class 10 to score better grades in the board exams.
3. How should I revise for the Class 10 English Board Examination?
Practice as much as you can with the quick links available on ncert.app page for CBSE Class 10 English Literature Board Exams. Chapterwise Solutions organized under each topic makes it easy for you to crack the exam with better grades.
4. What are the best ways to prepare for the Class 10th English Board Exam (CBSE)?
Try solving ncert.app previous papers of Class 10 English Board Exams. Refer to the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English Literature existing here as a reference if you are stuck at some point during your preparation.
5. How can I improve my marks in English in Class 10 Board?
The secret to good marks lies in some factors like being clear in grammar, correct composition. Learn the correct format for reports or letters. Last not but least your handwriting does affect your marks. So, allot time and pay attention to your handwriting.
6. From where can I download NCERT Class 10 English Literature Solutions Chapterwise?
You can get the NCERT Class 10 English Literature Solutions Chapterwise organized under the Parent Topics from our site ncert.app. Try practicing as much as you can with the NCERT Solutions over here to score well.
We hope the given NCERT Solutions for Class 10 English will help you. If you have any query regarding CBSE English NCERT Solutions Class 10, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.